Monday, July 27, 2009

Home Today?

Mom is still in the hospital today as they continue to monitor her blood pressure. As we had expected and hoped, her symptoms related to the swelling are improving. This is significant, because as the swelling subsides, so can the dosage for the meds that seem to be causing the blood pressure issues. We all agree that a cautious approach to her return home is the best idea. It looks like she will return home today. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks again for all the thoughts and especially prayers. I can tell you that we all feel them!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that we are praying for your family. Diana Carollo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Linda is always, always on my mind and in my heart.

    I'm so thankful for this blog, Jamey. It is difficult to get an honest report at times, and I know it is equally emotional for whomever the person is on the other end to give it. I just can't express how important this line to updates is.

    I'm planning on coming home soon to visit, support, attempt to bake (I've only not burned cupcakes before), or just sit and be with people. Please continue to let us know if she is comfortable receiving visitors or not. I only want the easiest, most low-key situations for her and you all right now.

    You're in my heart - each and every one of you. <3

    ReplyDelete